Search Engine Optimization is no doubt a popular strategy many companies use in their online marketing strategy. It is for the same reason that more and more SEO firms are becoming available at the tip of your fingertips. However, there are business owners who are still on the fence in relation to hiring and outsourcing their SEO campaign. It is just natural to be squeamish about when you heard of some businesses being scammed by some con SEO firms. For this reason, many companies have opted to do the campaign themselves – Do It Yourself (DIY) SEO. However, before you take the next step, take a look at the pros and cons of DIY SEO and outsourcing SEO.
DIY SEO Pros:
• It is a fact that SEO tools are available online and most of them are downloadable for free. So why not do it yourself right?
• There is a lot of free information available online to guide your way in your SEO campaign. Additionally, learning how to do an SEO campaign yourself would be beneficial for future use. You would then acquire a very valuable skill for you and your company moving forward.
[read the review on Measurement Software Tools]
DIY SEO Cons:
• Properly executing a sound local SEO campaign would take a great deal of time especially if you are doing it yourself. You need to acquire the knowledge and skills required to effectively create your local SEO.
• If you are not careful, there is a number of misleading information online. Instead of improving your site’s performance, you might end up ruining it.
• DIY SEO is a full-time job. It would require a huge commitment to conduct thorough research. Additionally, search engines update their search algorithm every now and then. This means that you need to keep yourself in the know of the changes. — Is anal bleaching bad?
• Designing and building your own page can be expensive. You need to find a hosting company for your site, pay for copywriting, design, and optimization.
Outsourcing SEO Pros:
• Professionals are in the know. They will do the heavy lifting for you. They have the right and needed resources, knowledge and skills to create a sound SEO for your company. They will definitely get the job done.
• Faster results. Professional SEO firms have the tools and skill-set needed to start the project right away. Because they can do the job done efficiently and effectively, results can be achieved in a few months. They are experts in what they do so they know what to do to achieve fast results.
• A professional SEO firm has enough manpower to give your SEO campaign the attention it needs. With this they can keep up with changes and you can be assured that you will get the latest SEO campaign strategy.
Outsourcing SEO Cons:
• Finding a legitimate SEO firm can be difficult. With the thousands of SEO firm online, finding a legit company right for you may be difficult. You have to put extra effort in finding a legit and credible SEO firm.
• Outsourcing can be costly. You are hiring experts and professionals to do the job for you. Of course, a fee is required to get the job done. However, if they can do the job effectively and efficiently, then every dollar would count.
Your decision to either outsource SEO or execute DIY SEO depends on your time, human resource, and money. If you have the time and the resources to do it yourself, you can do so (especially if you don’t have the money to outsource your SEO campaign project). However, if you have the money, but don’t have the time and resource, you can opt for a professional SEO firm and let them get the job done.